Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Maxing Out


Today was a hot, lazy Sunday. The boyfriend and I went out to lunch and then walked around the old downtown area. In Korea, you can tell it's thinking about changing into fall but it still hasn't happened yet. This dress is the perfect thing for strolling in the heat and humidity. I love the material; it's polyester that kind of feels like a parachute. It's lightweight and flowy and best of all, because it's so long - you can sit like a man but look like a lady! (The real reason I'm obsessed with maxis.) Also, I love this dress because it reminds me of the first episode of this seasons' Project Runway. 
What's your favorite reason to love a maxi dress or skirt? 


Dress: Target | Purse: Goodwill | Necklace: Gift | Belt: Clothing Swap | Ring: Clothing Swap | Bracelet: Gift | Shoes: Rack Room Shoes 



5 comments:

  1. I love your thrift sense and style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I was going to say, "You can probably still get it at Target!" and then realized I'm pretty sure there isn't one in South Africa. :(

      Delete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1