Monday, November 4, 2013

Little Lace Lady

I found this blouse at Goodwill forever ago but I always have a hard time styling it. It's a terrible 1980's cut - really boxy and it's got these weird vents on the sides at the bottom. But the lace detail is so gorgeous, I just had to keep it. I figured out by putting the high-waisted A-line skirt, it minimizes that boxy fit. The cool thing about this blouse is that it buttons all the way up in the back and sometimes I switch it around and wear the buttons in the front. I should also point out, I'm wearing a red long-sleeve tee under the lace top. But I've worn the lace top out at night with a black bra underneath and a pencil skirt. 
How would you style a lace blouse? 







Blouse & Skirt: Thrift Store | Boots: DSW 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this combination! You look absolutely stunning, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite don't like the shoes with the shirt, it's a weird combination. But I love the skirt^^

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1