Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Late Summer Breeze

I am so back-logged on my blog, y'all. I would apologize, but they say if you only give a little they like, they'll just have to keep coming back for more. ;-)  I just came back from Vietnam for a week; I can't wait to show you all of the photos! Until then, here is a shoot I did a while back with my new friend, Sara. Check out her blog about being in Singapore, traveling, and art-ing here (and you can read my interview here).

I feel like I start every blog post with "I love this dress." But honestly, that's how I feel. I try not to wear things I don't love and certainly wouldn't go to the trouble to show y'all if I didn't feel so strongly (or as strongly as you can on a $4 dress). At different angles, this dress isn't the most flattering but I think it drapes and falls so nicely. My boyfriend says he likes these kinds of dresses because when I move he can see the curves of just one side at a time and I thought that was an apt description! Even if it isn't the most body-flattering, I don't care. It's this great orangey-coral color and the movement of the chiffon is so fun and effortless. It's a pretty versatile dress as well; at work I wear it tied up in the back a lot higher with a belt and leggings. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1