Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been trying to do a fall appropriate outfit here on the equator and third time is a charm! It was raining the other day so I took the opportunity of the cooler weather to wear one of my favorite long-sleeve shirts (and I only have three here!) Everyone says that animal print is a neutral so I tried out that theory with this cheery Modcloth polka dot skirt. It's a bit much but I ended up really loving the combo. To go along with the prim look, I put on my Mary Janes and tied a ribbon around my collar. 

I'd like to think that if I was home for Thanksgiving, I would wear something like this. Instead, my boyfriend and I ate pasta at the National Museum and then watched a modern dance performance (and NO, I did not drag my boyfriend - he really likes going to new things like this). The museum is so beautiful at night and the area is all decorated for Christmas. Although, it's definitely weird seeing Santa in his suit when it's blazing hot outside. Even though we had a yummy meal, extraordinary entertainment and I was with my boo, don't get it twisted - what I wouldn't do for some green bean casserole, buttery mashed potatoes, squash casserole and pecan pie. Mmmmm! Eat some for me! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I hope everyone has a lovely time with their friends and family and has bunches to be thankful for! I know I do. 




 Skirt Modcloth (it's on sale right now! If you hurry, you can get it for $13!) | Shirt: Liz Clairborne (Goodwill, America) | Shoes: Homeplus, Korea 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1