Saturday, December 27, 2014

1 Sequin Top: 4 Ways to Wear for New Year's

When I think of New Year's Eve fashion I think of sequins and silver and gold, don't you? And of course black blazers, leather leggings, red lipstick and pointy heels all dress it up. 
I couldn't decide which outfit to show y'all; all I knew was that I was definitely wearing this tank top - so I figured I'd just show you all of them and let you be the judge! Which is your favorite look?
Also, you can also check out two previous sequin looks here and here
What are you wearing for New Years?
















Blazer: Forever 21 | Sequin Top & Sequin Skirt: Clothing Swap | Shoes, Bracelet & Earrings: Mom's closet | Cupcake Skirt: Charlotte Russe | Leather Leggings: Jessica Simpson, DSW

1 comment:

  1. That sequined top is just too perfect for New Years! I love the black flowered skirt, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1