Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

This post was so much fun to shoot with my mom. Looking through her closet she didn't have anything red which is what I really wanted to wear with these fabulous shoes. After combing through her closet, I remember I had a summer dress I had left here. Put a long sleeve shirt underneath and a cozy flannel scarf over and summer is a long, distant memory! 
Now back to these shoes. The heels are so high but they are so comfortable! And THE BOWS. And it's animal print. They make me feel so glamorous! 

I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful Christmas filled with love no matter where you live and who you are with. I am so blessed to be spending the holidays with my family and my heart feels so full. 
To all my readers, Merry Christmas! 








Dress: Thrift Store | Shoes: a department store (I don't remember! Maybe Belk's?) | Scarf, Belt, Earrings: Mom's closet | Shirt: Target 

1 comment:

  1. a very merry Christmas to you too!

    you look absolutely fabulous and festive in this outfit! I love the red & leopard together. so glam!

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1