Monday, January 12, 2015

These Boots are Made for Walkin'

What's Christopher Walken's favorite kind of foot wear?
Boots. Cause they're made for him! 
Bahahaha. I made up that up. My boyfriend doesn't think it's funny but what does he know?
This was basically my Georgia uniform when I was home for the holidays: jeans, t-shirt, cowboy boots, and a sweater. My mom has got an excellent collection of winter wear (which I find entertaining considering she lives in a place that doesn't have winter that long). She also has an AMAZING collection of fantastic jewelry - especially lots of turquoise. This necklace is one of my faves that she has. Just wait until you see the other pictures I have in store for you of her massive collection! I can't wait! 





Jeans: Cello | Boots: Thrift Store | Belt, Necklace, Sweater, T-shirt: Mom's closet

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots!

    I am so jealous that you can dress like this for winter. I would be much, much more tempted if I could just wear a sweater in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a pear shaped woman and I love your jeans please
    tell where did you purchase them I feel overwhelm when it comes to shopping for jeans can you give some tips and advice on where I can purchase jeans like yours. Thank you so much Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a pear shaped woman and I love your jeans please
    tell where did you purchase them I feel overwhelm when it comes to shopping for jeans can you give some tips and advice on where I can purchase jeans like yours. Thank you so much Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1