Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rainbow Bus

Funny story about taking these photos: there's a little parking lot near my house that where all these 80's-looking buses park for the night. I've been eyeing the perfect one, making notes of the varying colored stripes to snap some photos in front of them (cause that's how my mind works - always assessing areas for future shoots). It was early so not all the buses were there yet but that was perfect because there wasn't a lot of activity going on. We were going along our merry way, voguing it up in front of this bus when a guy climbed in and drove off! Lol. I just had to laugh because there went our "shoot location"! But it doesn't matter, because I still got what I needed. :) 

For me, I guess it's not a weekend until I'm wearing a crop top. I try to buy clothes that could typically be worn for work so I can get more wear out of them and I feel more comfortable dressing somewhat conservatively. But for my days off, I just don't want to feel like an elementary teacher.  So I took this sweet floral button up and just tied it - voila! Ready to party. I love this top because with the pockets on the bust and the puffy wide-shoulders it reminds me of the 40's. 

This past weekend I've been working on my new upcoming Travel Bug post for Modcloth! I'm so excited to show you all the photos and show you my favorite places in Singapore. Stay tuned! 

What have you been up to all weekend? For my American readers, did you have a good Memorial day? 






  Shirt & Skirt: Thrifted (Forever 21) | Shoes: Uptown Cheapskate | Purse: Macy's (similar) | Earrings: Bugis Market 

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad your background drove away, haha! But I'm glad you got a few shots anyway; you look adorable. I love your blouse and rainbow print earrings especially! And, of course, matching yourself to the bus. I sometimes wish I lived in a more populated area so that I could find more diverse backgrounds -- here it's just... trees, trees, and more trees.
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1