Monday, June 8, 2015

Off the Shoulder Top // Turquoise Ice Cream






I learned 3 things while wearing this outfit and shooting these photos: I don't look cute while eating an  ice cream cone (Tyra is currently yelling at me to eat pretty and smize), people think I'm pregnant in this skirt (keep in mind I live in Asia), and tassel earrings stick to you when you're dripping in sweat. Guess what? Don't care. I love this outfit and these photos. 

Especially obsessed with this top - I think I have nice shoulders (is that a weird thing to think…?) and when the off-the-shoulder trend came out, I was rejoicing from the rooftops. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But only a little. 

Btw, how fun is this wall? I wanted to wear an outfit that matched the spirit of a colorful paint-splatter mural. And a red and pink outfit just didn't push the fun envelope enough for me until I added the pops of turquoise (and the purple purse for good measure). 

What do you think about off-the-shoulder tops? There's so many styles to choose from! Which is your favorite? 













Shirt & Sunglasses: Cotton On | Watch: Lovisa | Skirt, Purse & Shoes: Thrifted | Earrings: Bugis Market 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1