Friday, July 31, 2015

LWD at the Beach

Life is always better at the beach, isn't it? The other day we went to Sentosa. Stephen randomly said, "Man, I wish we could go to the beach. That sounds so relaxing…" and I said, "Ummm… but we can. We live on an ISLAND." #coolstatement  

I found this heavenly white dress at the thrift store and it was one of those moments when you pull out an unassuming piece from the rack and in the second you realized you found a unicorn, you instantly you look over your hunched shoulders and scream inside your head, "Miiiiiiine!!!! Hands off my precious!!!!" No? Just me? I mean, if this is you too, you better tell me so we can be BFFs pronto. 

Gollum moment aside, Little White Dress are obviously the *new* LBDs and have been for like, 5 seasons. I have bought multitudes and haven't regretting by a single one (now mixing them accidentally in the laundry hamper is another thing…) This one is great because of the textured fabric (what is it called???) and the huge fluffy ruffle at the end. It's like walking on a cloud. 

And no cloud is complete without a little misty-minty air, as in this dreamy kimono. And then the watermelon purse. I saw it on someone else blog (I'm so sorry, I forget who!) and I knew it had to be mine. And it was only $16! Heck yes! Because it's that clear shiny plastic, I kinda feel like a 7-year-old playing dress-up but in the best of ways. 

Have you had any Gollum moments recently? Or maybe just more relaxing beach days...? Tell me! I wanna know I'm not the only weirdo! :) 







 Dress: Thrifted | Kimono: H&M | Sunglasses & Bracelets: Cotton On | Purse: Abaday

6 comments:

  1. I love your dress - perfect for Singapore weather!! I really miss the beach. In fact last night I dreamt about the beach and woke up being really sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress babe!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress babe!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the thrifted dress :) Perfect summer dress!

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun summery post! I love the watermelon purse!! So cute! What's better than clothing/accessories shaped like food?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely outfit! Love the combination of crisp white and light green. You look so carefree in these pictures :)

    Bold Bliss
    http://boldblissblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1